Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sorry about my Hiatus!

So sorry for my few followers that I have not been blogging! I've still been following though! Things were just getting too busy for me. And I couldn't find the time to sit and share thoughts and ideas. I was having a really hard time finding balance in my life.
It's hard to be a wife, mother, cook, housekeeper, and teacher all at once.
Some days I don't think I had anytime to just think for myself.
But I am changing that.
And no it is not a resolution; I don't make those.
But I have concluded this:
It doesn't matter if my house is spotless.
It doesn't matter if I don't get to the dishes after supper becsause I wanted to play with my son.
It doesn't matter if dinner is not on the table at exactly 5.
What does matter is that my family is happy and healthy, including myself.
And playing is what will make us happier and healthier, not worrying about missing a daily chore for the day.
But I really needed these 2 weeks off (that is what's absolutely GREAT about being a teacher!) to get back on track to my happiness!
And I did!

Now don't get me wrong!
I'm not letting my house go disarray!
I'm just not going to be OCD about it!
I'm reorganizing my routine so that I can enjoy both a happy family AND a nice house!

Happy Postings!
And: I'm BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment