10 Random Facts about ME!
1. I have 8 pets! I plan on doing a blog all about them in the future, but the countdown is: 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 1 bird, 1 turtle, and 2 fish!
2. I love Disney movies, and I cry for EVERY ONE OF THEM! Their stories just get to me! And the characters are so endearing. The last one I cried my heart out for was Raymond from Princess and the Frog.
4. I am completely undecided if I want more children. I have one son who is 3 1/2. I have completely mixed feelings on the topic, which I planned on discussing later.....
5. My name is Alison, and I am addicted to chocolate! The best part of after Christmas sales is finding the Ghirardelli squares on clearance!
6. I am obsessed with clothes! I need to stop! Really, I am running out of room!
7. My most favorite band ever is Aerosmith! I got to see them once for my 19th birthday. Better yet, STP opened the show! It was awesome!!
8. My all time favorite show is Golden Girls. I love the witty characters, and extreme yet realistic situations. Love me some Golden Girls!
9. Phineas and Ferb! Nuff said! One of the greatest cartoons on TV as of now.
10. I love the smell of laundry detergent. I love going down the aisle at the store and smelling them. I guess this weird obsession started young; I tried to eat some when I was 4!
There you have it! Some facts about me! Please feel free to share facts about yourself! After all, this post probably made you feel better about yourself! Hahaha!