Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Conclusion!

I have come to the conclusion that I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with this! To find the time, well, it just doesn't happen often!
But I will make an effort to post more often!
I will make an effort to post some pictures up of my family!

Oh, by the way, to my "followers" (hehe, sounds like a cult, or something), family pictures were postponed due to Cy having a bo-bo by his eye, and my husband looking like a raccoon from his weekend at the racetrack. And I did decide to go with some type of color scheme (Thanks Lacey) with our clothing as opposed to wearing all the same thing. I think that will be better so that we can be more expressive with our clothing to match our personalities.

Until then, which I will make an effort to be soon, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment