Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday, Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah

Monday.
The start of a new week.
But I'm being pessimistic, so it's the end of the weekend.
I had butterfingers today.
I seemed frazzled and not together.
(Seriously, I apologized to my students even.)
Got home.
Got me some love from my Cy boy since I don't see him on Monday mornings because I have duty and have to leave the house before he wakes up.
I almost cried on my way to school because of this. Even though he is almost 4, I am still not over having to leave him.
Took me a little nap in my comfy clothes on my warm sofa in my warm blanket.
Those crazy people with the nontoxic cleaner that they like to eat to show that it is nontoxic woke me up by trying to sell me the stupid stuff.
And my 2 dogs don't know how to share. Growling, yelping, and squeeking toys fill the air.
Thank God for Tuesday!


Tues-day ([tooz-dey)
  • NOT Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment