Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

My son has been quite the artist in wording lately.
Not necessarily the words he has learned recently.
(Like things smell refreshing, not just "good").
But more or less the context and actions he adds to it.
For example:
The other morning when I was getting him to get dressed, he pulls down his underwear to moon me, and says, and I quote "How ya like that?"
Now, I have no idea where he could have gotten that from.
I assure you I do not walk around the house mooning my child, saying such things.

Another example:
Last night we were having a popcorn snack.
My son and husband were sitting next to each other on the sofa, and their conversation went as such:
Cy: "Hey Daddy, look at me."
J: Turns head in response "What?"
Cy: Breathes two puffs of breath in my husband's face and says
"And that's what popcorn breath is!"

I wanted to roll on the floor laughing :)

Little Rascal
Sorry about the red eye folks. My computer didn't want to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment